Friday, March 26, 2010

Fabulous Friday

Today's mission was Colour and Movement. I captured this image of Little B swinging towards me while I was was manually zooming the lens at the same time. I don't know about you, but looking at it makes me feel a bit queasy !!! I have seen some quite effective shots using this lens zooming method however its not particularly a style I like and requires a judicious choice of subject.



Here i've been experimenting with panning. Panning photography is all about implying speed and movement and is often used to good effect in sports photography. I love the painterly abstract effect of the background with Little B's face almost frozen. A happy morning shoot.


Its late to be posting but I had a very busy day. Hope you have a beautiful weekend lovely people.

No comments:

Post a Comment